You may have noticed in your Creator Agreement or Host Agreement that we require you to have Public Liability Insurance for your production or property. This is a pretty standard requirement for all producers that hire a location for a shoot, and for owners of properties that enter into a commercial use agreement.

Don’t have it? No stress.

We know all the best brokers and can point you in the direction of the right one for your needs

Get In Touch